Orangeville Farmers' Market
Upcoming Dates:Saturday, May 22, 2021 8:00 a.m.
Saturday, May 29, 2021 8:00 a.m.
Saturday, June 5, 2021 8:00 a.m.
Saturday, June 12, 2021 8:00 a.m.
Saturday, June 19, 2021 8:00 a.m.
A visit to Orangeville's weekly Farmers' Market reveals an abundance of local goodness. Meet the farmers and producers, bakers and makers while experiencing the vibrant downtown community.
In 2021, the market will be located in the parking lot at 90 Broadway, across from Town Hall. More than 25 vendors will be on-site to offer a variety of local goods.
The market will operate under strict Public Health guidelines, so besides fresh, local food, here is what you can expect:
- during the stay-at-home order, only food vendors are permitted to participate in the market although non-food vendors will likely be added as the season progresses
- vendors will be positioned 10 feet apart
- some vendors take debit but if paying cash, please bring an assortment of bills and coins so you can pay without requiring change
- you will not be permitted to touch the products/produce
- most food will be pre-bagged; vendors cannot touch re-usable bags or containers so be prepared to load fill your own bags
- eating is not permitted inside the market
- the number of people permitted in the market at any one time will be limited to ensure enough space for social distancing
The market is normally a social place but to maintain public safety, shoppers are asked to:
- keep six feet from others
- masks are recommended
- please shop alone or with only one other person
- follow the social distancing directional traffic flow indicators within the market
- remember public washrooms are closed
Find full details by visiting downtownorangeville.ca.