Upcoming Dates:Saturday, November 21, 2020 9:00 a.m.
Saturday, December 5, 2020 9:00 a.m.
Saturday, December 19, 2020 9:00 a.m.
Saturday, January 9, 2021 9:00 a.m.
Saturday, January 23, 2021 9:00 a.m.
Get your local goods every other Saturday from November to April at the Winter Farmers' Market.
This year's winter market will be held just a short jaunt from downtown Orangeville inside "B rink" at Tony Rose Memorial Sports Centre at 6 Northmen Way. The location will be changed for the 2020/2021 season only to allow for social distancing. Please enter the market at the south of the parking lot only.
Guidelines have been put in place to ensure everyone's safety:
- Face coverings are required for all vendors and shoppers.
- As per the Town of Orangeville’s Covid-19 facility management policy, all visitors to the market will be required to leave their name and phone number for the purposes of contract tracing.
- The number of shoppers in the market at any one time will be limited to 50 to ensure enough space for social distancing.
- Vendors will be positioned at least 10 feet apart.
- Some vendors take payment via Interac, but some only take cash. There is no ATM on site.
- We recommend bringing assortment of bills and coin so you can pay without requiring change. Vendors will do their best to keep cash payments separate from their floats so they can provide customers with “clean” change.
- Customers will not be permitted to touch the products/produce and most products will be pre-bagged.