Legal Issues for Small Business - This event has already occurred
Wednesday, February 16, 2022 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Online webinar - 87 Broadway, Orangeville, ON
View on Google Maps
At some point every business owner will encounter key legal considerations. In this webinar, Carters Professional Corporation will focus on some of the most common legal issues surrounding the operation of a small business. Topics will include:
- Hiring Employees – how to write a proper employment contract
- Licensing – what businesses require a license in Dufferin County
- Business Structure – when to use each (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation)
- Intellectual Property – patent, trademark, copyright. What they mean and how to use them
- Registration is required to receive a link for the webinar. Please register at least twenty-four hours in advance to reserve your spot.